It is worth noting the fact that the mails which you send to others always have your email address. In case you have forgotten your email address and want to recover it, then go through this blog.
Here’s how to get your email address
The general steps for searching forgotten mail address
- Firstly, go to compose mail.
- Then, find an option called From. On that line itself, you shall get the mail address of yours
- If by chance, you do not get a From line, then you require reading this blog a bit more.
By using an Echo service for viewing your mail address
- Firstly, go to a new mail message.
- Then, put firstname.lastname@example.org in To location. The subject or text is not compulsory
- After that, click on Send.
- Give some time and, then open the mail from Vienna University Echo.
- Then, search your mail ID in the To line. It shall be towards the above.
The rest of the process differs according to the service that you use.
The method of finding a forgotten AOL mail address
- Firstly, begin a new mail by tapping on Compose.
- Then, look on the default sending mail address. It shall be next to your name on top of your To line.
- By chance, if you get more than one address, click on the address that you would like to use. Each one of it belongs to you only.
The method of finding out the forgotten mail address in iOS mail
- Firstly, go to the Settings application.
- Then, visit the Passwords and Accounts section.
- In the parts of Accounts, click on the mail account that you like.
- Lastly, look at the mail ID of a particular account. It shall be towards the above of the display.
The method of finding out the mail address in Outlook
Go through the given below instructions for knowing the mail address in Outlook for Windows:
- Firstly, compose a mail by pressing the combination of ctrl and N together.
- Then, view mail address in the From line.
- After that, press From to view other mail addresses that you can use.
Go through the given below instructions for knowing the mail address in Outlook for Mac:
- Firstly, choose Outlook.
- Then, press on Preferences from the menu of Outlook.
- After that, go to the Accounts section from Personal Settings.
Lastly, search the address for every account mentioned below its name.
Bob Martin is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at office.com/setup.